Mount & Blade: Warband patched today including new updates to the Napoleonic Wars DLC:
- Bugs related with sounds and music have been fixed. Disable music option now works correctly.
- Muskets sticking to left hand after reloading bug has been fixed.
- Several dialog text fixes.
- Lords now defect even faster when their faction has no centers left.
- Minor fix on faction AI.
- Trees with bad physics that caused missiles to pass through them have been fixed.
- Switching module without closing the application now works.
UPDATE: More Napoleonic wars patch details in rest of the post:
Version 1003 changelog
- Fixed that destructible scene props didn't refill their health after a round is over client side
- Fixed the huge lag spike at end of a siege or battle round
- Map placed artillery pieces limbered by a player no longer disappear the next round
- Remade the collision mesh for the barrels
- Non-dedicated servers now show up on the server list
- Fixed an issue that caused occasional lag spikes in siege mode
- Made player selection for admin tools work on non-dedicated servers
- Fixed teleport scripts not working sometimes
- Fixed a crash when opening the pioneer build window when using French localisation
- Fixed that doors in siege mode had much too low health at map start
- Fixed a bug that allowed doors to be destroyed multiple times
- Destroyed doors can no longer be opened or closed
- Fixed an issue that caused no hit sounds or particles to be generated from the first cannonball hit against certain house walls
- Fixed that when changing checkboxes in the admin panel the screen would not fully update
- When spawning with cannons is enabled but spawn with rockets is disabled you are now able to choose your cannon type
- Fixed that in siege your defender lives didn't drop client side when you died
- Fixed a bug where riflemen/cavalry class limits wouldn't let people join a regiment if 100% of the team's skirmishers/cavalry was in that regiment
- Prussian Hussars are no longer better than the hussars of other factions in Commander Battle
- Cannons and rockets that are player spawned are automatically removed after they are not used for 4 minutes in respawn modes, to limit the amount of cannons and rockets in the map for performance reasons
- Improved performance on server to client network data for explosions
- Improved performance on cannon aiming scripts
- Now (hopefully) really fixed performance issues with bonuses
- Default rocket limit is now 5% of the team instead of 10%
- Cuirassiers now have additional body armour and same health as everyone else
- Increased sword skill slightly for all sword cavalry
- Decreased the weight of all flags to make flag bearers move faster
- Added a new dedicated server command: max_num_bots <value> #set the max number of total bots the server is allowed to spawn (50-500) to allow less powerful servers to run commander battles without problems. Also changeable in the Admin Panel.
- Added two new siege maps: Fort Lyon and Fort Boyd
- Added Intern-admin chat that is only visible to admins. Colour is pink.
- Added the missing backpack bottle to the Russian Foot Guard
- Admin tools such as Slay, Freeze and Beacon now only show alive players
- Replaced the Japanese “Rising sun” flag with the regular Japanese flag
- Re-organised the Admin Panel to have the less used things at the end
- Redone the French translation to be more French
- Updated various maps to fix some issues