( Jan 07 11:30pm till 7:30am NZT as a rough guess )
- Starbound (Unstable)
|Docking training stations - At the edge of the known galaxy|
So this makes me a potential Dev for UT2k14 as I have devopler access to the UE4 source code. The question I am asking myself is what could i provide to be included with the game.Here’s the plan:
So what’s the catch?
- We’ve created a small team of UT veterans that are beginning work on the project starting today.
- From the very first line of code, the very first art created and design decision made, development will happen in the open, as a collaboration between Epic, UT fans and UE4 developers. We’ll be using forums for discussion, and Twitch streams for regular updates.
- If you are a fan and you want to participate, create a free account and join the forum discussion.
- All code and content will be available live to UE4 developers on GitHub.
- The game will be true to its roots as a competitive FPS.
- Development will be focused on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- It will take many months until the game is playable by gamers. This is real development from scratch.
- When the game is playable, it will be free. Not free to play, just free.
- We’ll eventually create a marketplace where developers, modders, artists and gamers can give away, buy and sell mods and content. Earnings from the marketplace will be split between the mod/content developer, and Epic. That’s how we plan to pay for the game.
This is my fav 3D program and the only reasion full stop I have been able to create textures. 4.1 looks fantastic and just in time for the migration to Unreal Engine 4.
All its lacking is some rigging and animation tools and I would dump blender and switch to this as a complete modeling tool.
If anyone reading this knows a good Animation / rigging tool to replace blender drop me a email. Maya is out of my budget range but I would be willing to put around $1000 onto a good tool. Bonus if it supports Nvidia Apex.
"Both Trion Worlds and XLGAMES want ArcheAge to be a free-to-play sandbox that fits our 'no tricks, no traps' vision and will make development decisions to achieve that goal in Trion's territories."This games back on my radar again.
The diffrence here is after a few months you have accually payed them for a month of usage that you don't get. This is not acceptable.At this time Currently, players located in New Zealand will be prompted to purchase the game in Euros. If we are able to support alternate currencies such as the New Zealand Dollar, we'll update the storefront at https://account.
elderscrollsonline.com for the appropriate regions.