Full patch details after the jump.
- Players can no longer repeatedly double jump after touching the top of the world.
- NEW ITEM - Black Lens.
- NEW ITEM - Sunglasses.
- NEW ITEM - Jungle Armor (This has replaced Cobalt Armor.)
- NEW ITEM - (RARE and SECRET Item for casters) Go on! Find it!
- Fixed a bug that prevented Underground Jungle Seeds from spawning.
- Using the Cloud in a Bottle will now correctly reset fall distance.
- Set bonuses that provide more defense, now correctly match their tool-tip.
- All armor inventory icons have been improved.
- All player armor graphics have been improved.
- Iron, gold, meteor, and bone helmets have been changed graphically.
- Molten armor’s overall defense has been reduced.
- Meteor armor’s set bonus now reduces Space Gun mana cost to 0.
- Several magic items have had their damage increased.
- Added two new rare enemies that can both be found underground.
- The Demolitionist is now also triggered to arrive when the players have Sticky Bombs and Grenades in their inventory.
- All Skeleton graphics have been changed.
- The Guide now has hit and death effects.
- The Guide can now be killed by hostile NPCs.
- Trees now become corrupt instead of being destroyed when touching the corruption. And the new corrupt trees become un-corrupted upon purification.
Server / Multiplayer
- Created a console server with no video card requirement. Type help in the console for a full list of server commands.
- Increased client side multi-player security, this should help in the battle against broken character files.
- There is now a host and play option in the client, that will auto connect you to your own server world upon its creation.
- Corrected a bug that was causing the Server to send out liquid as water when it should have been lava.
- Clients are now able to connect to ports other than 7777.
- Slimes are synced better on multiplayer games.
- Accessories now correctly sync between players.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the player to get stuck on "Receiving Tile Data" when their spawn is placed near the world edge.
- Added -join , -port , and -pass command line parameters to the client to enable auto-join of servers.
- The game window is now re-sizable while in windowed mode.
- Full-screen resolution can now be changed in the options menu.
- Pressing alt+enter to toggle full-screen mode will no longer bring up the chat window.
- Fixed several bugs that would crash the game during world generation.